Tuesday, May 10, 2011

To Sir, with love

I met this teacher a year ago , when i was in the second year of the Senior High School . Just now, I just wrote a lil bit about him and i sent it to Juli's inbox.
He was my form teacher in the third year of the Senior High School.
When I first met him , I thought that he would be the creepiest person in this world , smiling weirdly , talked about something that was really funny, for instance : "MAKAN ES KRIM LEBIH SUSAH DARIPADA KERJAKAN SOAL FISIKA ! " or maybe this , the common words which came out from his mouth " CAKAP KOTORRRRRRR!!!" or maybe this " SOAL BONUS PUN TAK BISAAAAA!!!"  , kinda weird, didn't it?
Some of the seniors said that this teacher may looked bad and strange , but deeply inside his heart he was a man with the sincere heart who taught his students with patience and kind-heartedly. At the very first Physics lesson in the second year of the Senior High School , i felt that i might die someday because my parents would be called to school to take my monthly report book, because of i failed in Physics test every month. But the fact was different, i never failed in Physics exams and i never got the score below 80 , i was quite proud of it, but i don't mean to be arrogant =) ,
I myself didn't know how this could happen , because when i was in the Junior High School, i was failed in almost every Physics test and i disliked Physics the most among many subjects in school.


Maybe for me, teacher gives influence in my score, the way to study of mine and my appreciation to him. I must say that he's the best teacher that i've ever met. He cared about his students , whether they really understood what he said in front of the classroom , or they just nodded to escape his "deadly hit on the back" for every boy in my classroom, he would defined and seriously taught them until they understood and would be able to do the exercises. Others might be surprised if I said that this teacher didn't give his students any HW to do at home, because he said that we had many subjects to be learnt and he understood our positions.


The second thing i love from him was his precious advices to us. He was the wisest person in Methodist-3 according to me. He gave us the useful advices and he taught us how to be a good person in the society later when we graduated from this beloved school and the university later.I would always remember his advices and they would lead me to be a useful person in this world and not to be scum in the international community later.


The thing that he liked to do to me was, he liked to pinch me, on the hand , or pushed my forehead when i forgot abt the formulas or found no way out to solve the problems which were really easy according to him.
I remembered that when it was prior to the Logo Launching of every twelveth graders in my school, all of my friends had different opinions about how to design the clothes for our class, what garments to buy and what picture was the most suitable to represent our class. I remembered that he gave several advices to them until we found the way out and we agreed to make this kind of clothing and that kind of logo.


The last day when my friends and I gathered in the classroom, we talked and chatted for a long time until Mr. Rajin said that he wanted to give us the last advices in that beloved classroom. He told us again how to be a good person and he lectured us about the choosing of the universities for students in my classroom and he wanted us (every person) to give him advices, impressions and the personal messages to him. He said that he wasn't the perfect person so he wanted advices from us and who knows he could correct the bad side of him.So, this time , we all gonna prepare a video clip for him , which included 38 impressions, advices,personal messages and photos in a CD to him. It would be a good memory to him , and I hope that he'll keep this CD forever and he won't forget us.


I want him to know that he's the best teacher that i've ever met and he's the creepiest , he's the funniest and he's really punk !


I LOVE YOU SIR!


Thank you for your advices, your kindness and your patience in teaching us while we were still students and now it's the time for us to walk by our own to step into the new part of our lives.


THANKYOUUUU SIIIRRRR!!! I LOVE YOUUUU ! <3
YOU'RE THE BEST! (Y)

This is my beloved form teacher and my beloved Physics teacher
Rajin Pardosi , S.Si.
                     We will always remember and we will always love you, Sir =)

No comments:

Post a Comment