Friday, May 27, 2011

A step closer to the new chapter of my life ! =D

Hello , bloggie! I've just came back yesterday from Singapore. I went there for 3 days , just simply for relaxing , shopping and looking around the university and my room at Novena. Previously, I didn't have an idea to stay at Novena, it's because my granny found this place which reminded her of her old friend, who's the housekeeper of this rental house which I'm going to stay in a couple of months more. The place's really simple and I love it, I get my own bathroom, so I don't need to share the bathroom with other people, but I share the room with another person, but I stay alone at the room for temporary, cause it has no person yet there. How lucky I am ! =D

This' the bedroom :
and this' the bathroom

 And I also visited Curtin University! The university which I'm going to attend on 18th of July 2011 :


=)



 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment