Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Life. New Place. New Friends. New University.

Hello bloggie. long time no see huh?
yeahhh i'm hibernating for these two months saving my energy to write for this whole 2 years when i'm entering the university. =D


Every single thing changes now. Classrooms, teachers, subjects, assignments and examination methods.
I arrived in Singapore at 10th of July 2011. I got the orientation on the next day. it's a wonderful day studying and adapting to a new computerized environment. Everything at the university is computerized. I enrolled myself at the Student Portal but another 2 days I got a serious problem that i cant enrolled myself anymore when i wanted to change my schedule to pair with my friends coz a lot of us didnt meet each other at the orientation coz of the differentiation of the time.

And yes a guy who works at Curtin University helped me. His name is Joshua Teo. He's the marketing manager of Curtin University but he had succeeded in helping me at that time and I really thanked him.

So far until now,the lectures are still good and I have finished the four classes in this week. I love my Marketing lecture a lot, he's Jeffrey Quak. He's really funny and ridiculous.
When the class began, he started to guess every student's homeland. And when it was my turn, he guessed it wrongly . He said that "Chop my head if i'm wrong ,confirmed to be a Singaporean!!!"
and I said "No Jeffrey, i'm from Indonesia"
He said " My goodness I lost my head !" LOL

And i'm afraid of Economics lectures. this is the most difficult subject that almost 70% of Curtin's Students failed in this subject. I must study harder it means.

But i really will . Today I dont have class because the enrichment classes start next week. Ha! Finally i get the time to do my assignments and tutorial questions.
Tomorrow I'll try to reread all of my lecture notes and the slides so that i can understand more about it especially Economics!

wish me luck guys! i miss you all
PS : just took a look at the high school photos. Missing the creep Biology teacher, missing the holy and the only Physics teacher, missing the strict Chemistry teacher, missing the weird Maths teacher, and the smart History teacher, the ridiculous Civics teacher , the fat Religion teacher and the kind-hearted English teacher love them all ! =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment