Friday, March 1, 2013

Friendship.Love.Hate.Problems.Out of Comfort Zone.


Hi...
Have not been written in maybe a year?

So, a lot to catch up....
It was all started when I entered the university and I felt blessed with a lot of friends especially whom from the same hometown.
As usual, it was all beautiful and we became best friends and bounded by the grouping we created.

There was Anita Tiopan, the girl I met at the airport right when it was the first time we were about to take off to Singapore with a group of other friends and agency's helpers. 
She was or she is a kind girl with a warm heart who likes to act calm and responds to problems carefully and calmly. 
As much as she is a kind girl, she was also the main victim if we wanted to crack jokes or pranking.
She is also a girl who is diligent as well.

Then, there was Meidy Suryo Gondo, comes from Semarang City. She was a girl whose father is an Indonesian-Chinese meanwhile her mother is pure Indonesian. She has a natural beauty of a truly Indonesian face. 
Among all of us, she can be awarded as the most diligent person alive and she has good grades for most of all subjects.
I first met her when we were asked to re-enrol for the first time. 
Despite of all these compliments, there is always a dark side of a pupil. She is greedy and also ambitious in terms of foods and scores, which is probably the demand of her parents to always maintain good grades.

After that, there was the boys, Andi Liu, Ivan Huang and Suryadi Shen. They were being named as "Three Musketeers" by the girls at that time.
Andi was and still the cleverest person among our gang. He always get good scores for every subject which makes Meidy envies him. Andi is a person who's in the type of "what is gone is gone, all we have to do is to look forward for the present and future."
He was in love with Angeline once, but the relationship does not go well between them and he moved on instead of staying in the shadow of sadness and guilty feelings.
He was also a good listener when I talked abt my problems to him. 

Ivan is different from all of us because he likes to do business maybe because of family difficulties. Starting at the end of first trimester, he already started to do MLM, but as he always worked hard and almost 4-5 hours of sleep per day, he had his ROI coming back quickly. 
If comparing Andi and Ivan, probably Ivan is a better listener rather than Andi because when Angeline was in trouble, she talked abt her problems to Ivan and Ivan started to give her advices.

And there was Suryadi Shen, who is the "social network" because he knew a lot (or probably 3/4 of students studying at Curtin University). He had a kind heart but he got problems in being calm and he could easily get panicked all the time and because of it, we like to prank him as well.
Despite us, Tommy Ely and Hans gangs like to bully him as well.
He may have a kind heart for not getting mad with us with all the dirty jokes and bullies, but
he may lose his anger management when it comes to maids. 
He was a kind hearted person, cheesy but his emotional quotion may not be good (just like me!)

The second last member in our group is Shinzien Eden, a girl from Binjai City (part of Medan), she is the most awesome person in time management I've ever met. 
She has the violin tuition, church activities on weekends, but she still can get a good grade in studies (in this part, I envy her)...
She was also the "sweatshop manufacturing factory" because she can do the assignments or study for exams until 4am in the morning. 
But, she is a very stubborn person but very determined mind and also independent. 

The closing member is Stephanie Linardy. She is the most rich girl in our gang. She has like number of branded shoes, handbags, bracelets, shirts or pants. Unlike the other girls, she liked to wear shirt+pants (casual I know, but I don't know why pants look very good in her shape compared to us)
She bought a condominium in Singapore where I also had lived there for 4 months (March 2012-June 2012). She was also kind hearted with a little bit egoistic nature in the personality. 
But, overall she is a good friend and she is the smallest among us..


and finally, there are Erni Wu and Angeline Chang, who are the besties from high school. Both of them have close personalities with a lil bit of differences.
Erni is a "waktu indonesia bergeser" who likes to be late into every meetings no matter classes, hang outs, group meetings and even gg to airport.
Despite her bad habits, she is an "all-out" person who likes to critics others openly and directly. 
Her bad habits also leads her to do all assignments late esp close to the deadlines, but mostly all of her jobs are done good and if it needs to be mended, then it's only a small part.

Meanwhile, her bestie, Angeline Chang is the most layback person I've ever met. I can say this probably I knew her the best because I am having troubles with her right now. 
When I first met her, she hadn't shown her true colors and she can be said as our tour guides when we all wanted to hang out. But, after a year, there comes her dark side. 
As a quote says that "When someone is kind and other realize it, others will start to exploit one's kindness." or "I give you my liver but you still ask for my heart."
She is the most lazy girl in terms of studying and none of her assignments is done properly especially when it comes to group assignments. 
All the times me and Shinzien always picking up her trash and redo her parts (Well, it's redo not amend). 
There was also a time I could not resist my anger and I started to tweet my feelings but I didn't mention any name but actually it was directed to her. 
As the result, I'm still on dispute with her. 
As every man has his own ability, this girl is gifted with cooking talent. She is the master of foods and she knows and willing to learn how to cook them which proofs she does not only know to consume them (How glad would it be if she does the same when it comes to studies?)

I don't like to admit this, but I would like to reconcile soon with Angeline and think less about our problems. I know I should not apologize first because she is in guilty position and I'm not, and I pray to Buddha she can realize her fault soon and apologize..
I'm sick of all dramas and I wanted to be friends again but probably I would choose not to be in the same group if I could..

I know there are ups and downs in our friendship, but I don't regret  I have you guys as friends
and I know I always say I hate to know Angeline and take her as my friend, but actually I don't because I learn a lot from the problem between us and despite hating her I need to thank her for letting me know her true colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment